1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In concluding your online wine order, or registering an account, we may collect the following information:
- Name and surname, contact details and other personal information;
- credit card details;
- delivery address.
2. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We require this information for the following reasons:
- to supply you with wine products ordered;
- to comply with your request/s in terms of wine products ordered and delivery requirements;
- internal record keeping and administration purposes;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, exclusive offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. However, you will be given the option to cancel your subscription from any such mailing list.
3. WHO MAY RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION
- Your information will not be sold or made known to any third party except insofar as it is required to execute your order and the delivery thereof or otherwise as required/permitted by law.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is because of our gross negligence.
- If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to this website (www.raatswines.co.za) or anyone other than Raats Family Wines. Raats Family Wines shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party as further described in clause 6 below.
We will –
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy all your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
- not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
5. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION/PRIVACY CHOICES
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, for direct marketing purposes. You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or opting out of any direct marketing material received, by clicking the relevant “opt out / unsubscribe” option
7. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Raats Family Wines is based in South Africa, and, regardless of where you use or access our Website, products, or services, your information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in South Africa (or elsewhere in the world). Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with South African privacy laws, regulations and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Website, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and in South Africa.
8. AVAILABLE CHANNELS REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION (OPT OUT POLICY)